Friday, January 1, 2010

Siebel Essentials - 4

Wow! we are into year 2010 and was good to see that I have 14 posts in the last year. One of my resolutions for this year is to post more regularly . Let me list the resolutions for this year.
-Blog more regularly
-Less TV more books.Ok I hesitated before writing this but would be a hard one.
-Learn swimming
Ok that's a pretty short list , let me see if I keep up to my few resolutions. Getting back to basics in Siebel

There was a requirement to display My Teams view on home page. When queried on supportweb it was listed as Product enhancements. Spent sometime to see if I can find a workaround in tools.There is a visibility over ride property for applets on View Web Template Items. Changed this to Manager and that seems to work . When Sales rep logs in they see My View but when a Manager logs in they see My Team's view on the homepage. So far so good but if it did break some thing will update here for the same. L8r

No comments:

Post a Comment